[AAUP-ULL-List] Meet Friday, 17 November -- Provost Danahar

Leslie Bary leslie.bary at gmail.com
Sat Nov 11 14:31:52 CST 2017

Colleagues,

This is to remind you of the UL Lafayette chapter of the AAUP's meeting
this Friday, 17 November, in the Dean's conference room, first floor
Griffin Hall, 1-2 PM. Provost Danahar will be there to talk with us, and it
would be good to have a large turnout.

I will miss this meeting as I will be at the National Council meeting in
Arlington, VA, but Keith Dorwick will be presiding and Mark Smith has
received the recruiting materials we requested.

Since Danahar is coming, should we invite people not in AAUP? If so, I can
publicize the meeting via my departmental lists, to Senate, etc. Let me
know?

Thank you and please, venez nombreux, we need a good turnout for Danahar.

Leslie Bary
Vice President, UL Lafayette Chapter AAUP
Secretary, Louisiana State Conference AAUP
District V Representative, National Council AAUP

--
*Leslie Bary, Ph.D. | *Asst. Prof. Spanish and Latin American Studies
https://languages.louisiana.edu/academic-programs/spanish

Department of Modern Languages | P.O. Drawer 43651
University of Louisiana | Lafayette, LA  70504
Tel.: 337.482.6814 | Fax: 337.482.5446
Email: lbary at louisiana.edu | ORCID 0000-0003-1432-3348
<http://orcid.org/0000-0003-1432-3348>
Office hours FA 2017 W 12-2:15, TR 3:15-4, and by appointment

Visit Louisiana Conference, American Association of University Professors
http://laaaup.org/
Visit Latin American Studies Association
http://lasa.international.pitt.edu/eng/