[AAUP-ULL-List] Fall Meeting October 21st at LSU

Leslie Bary leslie.bary at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 16:42:06 CDT 2017

Dear all,

Brian Turner, Chair of the Association of State Conferences, AAUP, will
conduct a workshop for all Louisiana AAUP members on the building of state
conferences Saturday, October 21 in the Capitol Chamber of the LSU Student
Union in Baton Rouge. The workshop is 10AM-12N, after which lunch will be
provided by the AAUP and informal discussion will continue. Please plan to
come as we begin our statewide organizing drive!

Could you please let Kent Mathewson know by Friday, 13 October if you are
going to attend, and if you would like a lunch provided for you? His e-mail
is kentm at lsu.edu.

​We look ​forward to seeing you on the 21st!

Leslie Bary
​2016-2018 Secretary, Louisiana Conference AAUP

--
Leslie Bary, Ph.D.
Asst. Prof. Spanish / LAS

2016-2020 District V Representative, National Council AAUP
​​
2016-2018 Secretary, Louisiana Conference AAUP
2017-2019 Vice President and Chair, Committee A, UL Lafayette Chapter AAUP

Department of Modern Languages
P.O. Drawer 43651
University of Louisiana
Lafayette, LA  70504