[AAUP-ULL-List] AAUP Louisiana conference newsletter from Ravi Rau - on Oct 21 meeting

Leslie Bary leslie.bary at gmail.com
Sun Oct 22 16:05:37 CDT 2017

Dear all,

Attached is State Conference President Ravi Rau's October 22, 2017
newsletter, on the October 21 meeting/organizing workshop with Brian Turner
(Assembly of State Conferences, AAUP). It will be on our website at
http://laaaup.org/ (thanks to Susanna Holmes thanks for her wonderful work
on the site).

The Spring meeting is normally held the first weekend in April, so we are
looking at Saturday, April 7, in Lafayette.

​Leslie​

--
Leslie Bary, Ph.D. | Asst. Prof. Spanish and Latin American Studies
http://languages.louisiana.edu/academic-programs/spanish

2016-2020 District V Representative, National Council AAUP
2016-2018 Secretary, Louisiana Conference AAUP
2017-2019 Vice President and Chair, Committee A, UL Lafayette Chapter AAUP

Department of Modern Languages | P.O. Drawer 43651 | University of Louisiana
Lafayette, LA  70504 | Tel.: 337.482.6814 | Fax: 337.482.5446 | Email:
lbary at louisiana.edu