[AAUP-ULL-List] Motion again the process naming a last minute provost

Leslie Bary leslie.bary at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 11:24:42 CDT 2018

Voting yes on motion.

Also saying yes to going to media as next step.

Wondering about insisting on a meeting with President also.

Leslie

--
*Leslie Bary, Ph.D. | *Asst. Prof. Spanish and Latin American Studies
https://languages.louisiana.edu/academic-programs/spanish

Department of Modern Languages | P.O. Drawer 43651
University of Louisiana | Lafayette, LA  70504
Tel.: 337.482.6814 | Fax: 337.482.5446
Email: lbary at louisiana.edu | ORCID 0000-0003-1432-3348
<http://orcid.org/0000-0003-1432-3348>
Office hours SP 2018 F 9-12 and by appointment

Visit Louisiana Conference, American Association of University Professors
http://aaupla.org
Visit Latin American Studies Association
http://lasa.international.pitt.edu/eng/