[AAUP-ULL-List] our vote....

Keith Dorwick kdorwick at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 17:04:12 CDT 2018

The faculty senate counterpart motion is now online. If you're a member of
the Senate, please visit its Moodle group and vote.

As for our motion (attached), please vote by email. We will need to ratify
this decision at our next meeting but meanwhile (in my opinion, at least),
we are dealing with an emergency situation.

At 10 am, I will count the votes and, if the motion passes, I will send it
to the President of the UL System and cc Dianne Olivier as Chair of the
Search Committee.

If the motion does not pass, no further action on the motion will be taken
as it will have been voted down.

Dr. Keith Dorwick
Professor of English
Editor, Technoculture (http://tcjournal.org)
The University of Louisiana at Lafayette
P.O. Box 43719
Lafayette, LA 70504-3719