[AAUP-ULL-List] Fwd: UL Lafayette AAUP Chapter resolution condemning the search process for a new Provost

Keith Dorwick kdorwick at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 09:49:16 CDT 2018

This is Dr. Henderson's response preceded by mine.

I would like to call a meeting next Wednesday afternoon if possible. Chad,
has Senate set its meeting time yet?

AAUP Members, you may see Dr. Henderson's note on the AAUP list. Be assured
I approved it as a one time post; Dr. Henderson does not have access to our
list.

Keith