[AAUP-ULL-List] Drag Queen Storytelling Hour

Keith Dorwick kdorwick at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 16:10:52 CDT 2018

One addition--if you wrote me to add me to the list, please write again and
let me know how you wih to be identifed.... titles, departmental
affliation, etc.

And if you wish to be added and you don't wany any formal identification,
please let me know that too...

Dr. Keith "Furiously making a list" Dorwick
Professor of English
Editor, Technoculture (http://tcjournal.org)
The University of Louisiana at Lafayette
P.O. Box 43719
Lafayette, LA 70504-3719