[AAUP-ULL-List] Very short mid-summer poll

Steven RUSHING stevenrushing321 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 15:23:10 CDT 2018

Dear Committee members.

An update on my surgery.  Cataract surgery went well a week ago last
WEdnesday.  then I had Laser surgery on Monday.  I lost 80% of my vision in
my right eye and experienced excruciating pain  Better today but still
can't see to type very well.  More surgery tomorrow.  Fewer complications
expected as a different technique will be utilized.  Monday's attempt left
reparable damage to my cornea.

This said==my reports will be delayed until I can see better.

rushing