[AAUP-ULL-List] [ALFS-Alexandria-Summit] Academe article

Paul F. Bell bz9 at cox.net
Wed Sep 19 08:05:04 CDT 2018

I read the article and it helped me understand the weird decline in faculty
governance.  The paper warrants a discussion on organizing faculty and the
future of universities.

WTF has happened to universities since Reagan?  The article provides some
explanation.

Paul F. Bell
ex-Associate Prof and now attorney in employment law