[Reliable_computing] Gaussian Processes with imprecise input

Svetoslav Markov smarkov at bio.bas.bg
Wed Jul 17 02:52:27 CDT 2019

This paper may be of some use to you:

Markov S., Least Square Approximations under Interval Input Data, In:
Contributions to Computer Arithmetic and Self-Validating Numerical Methods (Ed.
C. P. Ullrich), IMACS Annals on computing and applied mathematics, vol. 7, J.
C. Baltzer Sci. Publ., Basel, 1990,133--147.

A pdf of the paper can be downloaded from the website
http://www.biomath.bg/S_Markov.php

Regards, S. Markov