[Reliable_computing] Gaussian Processes with imprecise input

Ken Jackson krj at cs.toronto.edu
Wed Jul 17 09:37:28 CDT 2019

Hi David.

Interval machine learning for uncertainty modeling sounds like a very
interesting research topic. Although I've worked on interval methods and
done a (very) little on using neural networks in finance, I've never
worked on "Gaussian Processes with interval-valued input".  However, if
you would like to look at some of my papers, you can find them at

http://www.cs.toronto.edu/~krj/publications.html

You can find these papers and others from our numerical computing group at

http://www.cs.toronto.edu/NA/reports.html

Good luck with your research,
Ken Jackson