[Reliable_computing] Gaussian Processes with imprecise input

Anh Tran anh.vt2 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 17 12:23:40 CDT 2019

Hi David,

I'm a former Ph.D. student in Gatech/ME with Prof. Yan Wang. We have worked
on both Gaussian process as well as Bayesian optimization, and intervals
(generalized intervals to be exact). As far as I know, there is no relevant
work that combines both of these, so you would be the first person to
create it. If you are interested in working together with us, please feel
free to email me personally.

Best,
Anh