[AAUP-ULL-List] Slate for Election

Keith Dorwick kdorwick at louisiana.edu
Tue Apr 4 12:09:07 CDT 2017

The proposed slate for candidates for election to the executive committee is as follows:

Keith Dorwick (English), President
Leslie Bary (Modern Languages), Vice President
Mark Smith (Management), Treasurer
Jonathan Goodwin (English), Secretary

Nominations will be open from the floor. The elections will be held at our next meeting: April 7, 2017 at 1 pm, in the Dean's Conference Room, Griffin 109B

Note: There are large discrepancies between the official roster we get from the AAUP and those of us who are actually teaching/working here. We are working with the AAUP to resolve this. Please forward this note to colleagues who are, or ought to be, members of the AAUP and its local chapter here at UL Lafayette.

If you have questions, please contact Leslie Bary (lbary at louisiana.edu) or myself, at kdorwick at louisiana.edu.

And if you haven't joined, this is a great time to do so!! You can do so on the national site: https://www.aaup.org/membership/join

Dr. Keith Dorwick
Professor of English
Editor, Technoculture (http://tcjournal.org)
The University of Louisiana at Lafayette
P.O. Box 43719
Lafayette, LA 70504-3719