[AAUP-ULL-List] Invitation to Join the AAUP and its Local Chapter

Keith Dorwick kdorwick at louisiana.edu
Wed Apr 5 17:41:21 CDT 2017

Second Notice (we added more folks to the mailing list--hence the duplication)

Hello, all. I would like to invite you to join both the American
Association for University Professors and its local chapter. Dues are
sliding scale and you can join both the national and the local chapter by
using the following link:

https://www.aaup.org/membership/join

We would also like to invite you to the next meeting of the Chapter, this
Friday, April 7, 1 pm, Dean's Conference Room 109B. We will be rolling out
the new website and hosting a Q&A with Paul Thomas, Chief Human Resources
Officer of the University, who will be there to answer your questions about
compensation. We will also be electing new officers at this election.

The proposed slate for candidates for election to the executive committee
is as follows:

Keith Dorwick (English), President
Leslie Bary (Modern Languages), Vice President
Mark Smith (Management), Treasurer
Jonathan Goodwin (English), Secretary

Nominations will be open from the floor.

If you have questions, please contact Leslie Bary (lbary at louisiana.edu) or
myself, at kdorwick at louisiana.edu and we will be glad to help!

Dr. Keith Dorwick
Professor of English
Editor, Technoculture (http://tcjournal.org)
The University of Louisiana at Lafayette
P.O. Box 43719
Lafayette, LA 70504-3719