[AAUP-ULL-List] AAUP Meeting Friday + Visit of ASC organizer 21 October

Leslie Bary leslie.bary at gmail.com
Mon Sep 18 12:31:13 CDT 2017

Dear all,

Please remember our chapter meeting Friday, 1-2 in the Dean's Conference
room!

And please note as well: On Saturday, October 21st, the Louisiana
Conference of the AAUP will hold an event for all AAUP state members and
for all faculty members who are interested in the AAUP.  Brian Turner, the
Chair of the Assembly of State Conferences for the AAUP, will visit Baton
Rouge to provide suggestions, good counsel, and guidance for the AAUP.
Brian is a highly experienced colleague who also has considerable
experience in motivating and energizing state conferences as well as
individual chapters.

I will be attending this meeting and I hope some of you can do as well.

​I hope to see all ULL people Friday!

Leslie​

--
Leslie Bary, Ph.D.
Asst. Prof. Spanish / LAS

2016-2020 District V Representative, National Council AAUP
2016-2018 Secretary, Louisiana Conference AAUP
2017-2019 Vice President and Chair, Committee A, UL Lafayette Chapter AAUP

Department of Modern Languages
P.O. Drawer 43651
University of Louisiana
Lafayette, LA  70504