[AAUP-ULL-List] UL Lafayette AAUP Chapter leadership - update

Leslie Bary leslie.bary at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 09:51:29 CST 2018

Dear UL Lafayette AAUP chapter,

I have asked Keith, and he has agreed, to withdraw resignation as President
until summer. He has graciously offered to run a special election in the
fall.

This will allow us all time to think about what we would like to do in
terms of running. President and Committee A chair should not be the same
person, we had decided, so that is one thing to keep in mind.

Would you like to get together socially sometime in later April/early May?
I've got a couple of ideas on how to do that easily, and we could talk
about how ways for the chapter to exist and act, but not overburden anyone.

Cheers --
Leslie B.

2016-2020 District V Representative, National Council AAUP
2016-2018 Secretary, Louisiana Conference AAUP
2017-2019 Vice-President, UL Lafayette Chapter AAUP

--
*Leslie Bary, Ph.D. | *Asst. Prof. Spanish and Latin American Studies
https://languages.louisiana.edu/academic-programs/spanish

Department of Modern Languages | P.O. Drawer 43651
University of Louisiana | Lafayette, LA  70504
Tel.: 337.482.6814 | Fax: 337.482.5446
Email: lbary at louisiana.edu | ORCID 0000-0003-1432-3348
<http://orcid.org/0000-0003-1432-3348>
Office hours SP 2018 F 9-12 and by appointment

Visit Louisiana Conference, American Association of University Professors
http://laaaup.org/
Visit Latin American Studies Association
http://lasa.international.pitt.edu/eng/