[AAUP-ULL-List] Elections, January 25, 2019, 1 pm

Keith Dorwick kdorwick at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 11:52:16 CST 2018

Folks, my term as Chapter President is up at the end of Spring Semester
2019. I am finishing out my term but will not be running again. I believe
the other officers are also up for election.

Please send me nominations for the usual four officer positions by December
31, 2018 by email (only). If you are nominating someone else, please make
sure to get their permission first. I will confirming nominations made by
others before announcing the ballot Jan 1, 2019, so self-nominations are
preferred, but not required. The election will be held January 25, 2019, 1
pm in the Dean's Conference Room in Griffin. 1st floor. Nominations will be
taken on the floor.

This will also be our Spring Semester meeting for Spring Semester 2019, so
other agenda items are welcome.

Keith

--
Dr. Keith Dorwick