[AAUP-ULL-List] AAUP Chapter website's fate

Keith Dorwick kdorwick at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 12:06:41 CST 2018

The AAUP Chapter website is located at:

https://ullaaup.org/

I will maintain it (but not post to it) until the end of Spring Semester
2020 and my retirement. If the chapter does not name someone to maintain
it, which will require both a transfer of the website files to another
hosting account, and a transfer and ownership of the associated domain
name, I may opt to delete the site and/or the URL May 31, 2020.

In no circumstances will I post any content at any time, as per my
agreement with thr local AAUP chapter.

Currently, the files are on my personal webhosting space and the domain
name registered in my name. I will help the new webspinner transfer the
site and the domain name before the last day of Spring Semester 2020.

Keith

--
Dr. Keith Dorwick
Professor of English