[AAUP-ULL-List] April meeting, LA Conference AAUP

Leslie Bary leslie.bary at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 10:36:06 CDT 2019

Dear colleagues,

The LA state conference of the AAUP will meet Saturday, April 27 at LSU in
Alexandria, with the Association of Louisiana Faculty Senates. A general
agenda is attached.

The AAUP portion of the agenda is in the afternoon. My slot will include
the agenda sent out earlier, including discussion of summer institute
participation, credentialing of delegates to the national meeting, report
of Committee A, and progress reports on activist initiatives (resolution on
funding; resolution on privatization; more).

Please join us, please let me know if you have an item for the agenda, and
please invite your chapter members to the meeting.

Yours,

Leslie Bary
2018-2020 President, Louisiana Conference AAUP

--
*Leslie Bary, Ph.D. | *Asst. Prof. Spanish and Latin American Studies
https://languages.louisiana.edu/academic-programs/spanish

Department of Modern Languages | P.O. Drawer 43651
University of Louisiana | Lafayette, LA  70504
Tel.: 337.482.6814 | Fax: 337.482.5446
Email: lbary at louisiana.edu | ORCID 0000-0003-1432-3348
<http://orcid.org/0000-0003-1432-3348>
Office hours FA 2018 TR 1-2 and by appointment

Visit Louisiana Conference, American Association of University Professors
http://aaupla.org
Visit Latin American Studies Association
http://lasa.international.pitt.edu/eng/